The Padrone Smart+ incorporates the same features as the standard Smart with the additional benefits of a backlight, sound, altimeter and customisable display.
This computer works either with a Speed/Cadence sensor or directly with your Smart device using Bluetooth logging your ride data so it’s easily
uploadable to your Strava account. The large screen makes visibility whilst riding simple to really get the most out of your ride and using your phone GPS data will provide assent/decent information.
Avoid draining your smart phone battery and ride smarter with this new edition to the range of computers.
• Simple navigation & take me home function
• Second bike recognition
• Sound & pace
• Automatic odometer
• Battery indicator (computer & smart phone)
• Current/average/maximum & real-time lap information
• Trip & total distance
• Elapsed time
• Clock & date
• Current / average / maximum / real-time lap average Speed
• Trip distance
• Total distance
• Elapsed time
• Current / ascending / total gain Altitude (Smartphone GPS)
• Current / average / maximum Slope (when used with the smartphone with pressure sensor.)
• Current / average / maximum / real-time lap average Cadence and Heart Rate, and Current / average / maximum / real-time lap average/ custom average Power, Power Balance and Calorie with CatEye or third-party Bluetooth SMART sensors
• Countdown distance
• Countdown time
• Trip time
• Lap&lap number (in Mirror Mode)
• Real-time lap trip distance (in Mirror Mode)
• Split time (in Mirror Mode)
The CatEye Padrone Smart pairs with your smartphone using Bluetooth Smart. GPS data is relayed from the phone and displayed on the computer's screen.Read More...
If you can handle the navigation tool, and own a smartphone, its certainly one to consider.Read More...